So, got home from our grand-daughters baby blessing on Sunday. Bella, our little dog, was very excited to see us, yet was acting like she did something wrong...well, imagine my horror when I go up to my room to discover my CHOCOLATE stash has been raided! LOL! Oh my! Naughty puppy! Well, we ended up having to take her to "puppy" emergency to have her stomache pumped! It was scary to see her acting so wierd. Her little eyes saying "help me, I feel like crap." and us feeling helpless. I'm glad we called the vet, dogs can die from this...
It made me think...if it is making Bella feel this way and she has to have her stomache pumped, imagine what it is doing to us? Maybe not in this same manner, dog's can't digest chocolate. However, it can sure play havoc on the human body too.
The alternative? Healthy Chocolate. Yes there is such a thing and I am going to stick to it from now on.
Check out this link to learn more. http://daniejolley.isagenix.com/us/en/isadelight.dhtml
You can still have your chocolate and eat it too. Healthy Chocolate, you may experience:
*Greater brain and heart health
Here's to your chocolate and possibilities. Enjoy!